The Five-Flower Formula™ is praised throughout the world by health practitioners and lay persons. The formula of five different flower essences was developed by Dr. Edward Bach in the 1930s through his own practice and observation. Over the years it has come to be regarded as a “rescue” combination for its remarkable ability to address emergency and crisis conditions.
Prepared in rural England by renowned teacher and naturalist, Julian Barnard of Healingherbs, Ltd., Five Flower Formula is made according to the original directions of Dr. Bach. True to Bach’s original intentions, it is not prepared or labeled as a homeopathic remedy. It is available either preserved with organic and Biodynamic® grape alcohol, or with organic vegetable glycerin.
This product is for pets AND their people. It is completely safe to use with other supplements, won’t interfere with any medication, and remains effective when diluted.
- Baseline Remedy for All Healing — Stabilizes and calms the mind-body interface, before addressing specific emotions and behavior patterns.
- Emergency or Crisis — Calms mental levels of pain, suffering, and confusion – use for the person or pet who is suffering as well as those who are helping.
- Recovery from Trauma — Promotes recovery from trauma, injury or illness, by relieving stress, anxiety, and tension.
- Calms Children — Use after household accidents, falls, scrapes, or burns, used along with appropriate physical care.
- Aids Animals — To pacify wild or trapped animals, to help any injured or stressed pet, or when transporting any animal.
- Prevention — Use before known stressful situations such as visits to the dentist, preparation for surgery, labor and delivery, travel or moving.
- Post-Trauma — Use for post-traumatic stress of any kind, including surgery, natural disaster, or loss of one’s loved ones or home.
Ingredients: Essences of Clematis, Cherry Plum, Impatiens, Rock Rose, and Star of Bethlehem preserved in organic grape alcohol or glycerine.
How to Use:
- Five Flower Formula may be used directly from the stock bottle by placing a few drops or a single spray directly in the mouth or in water.
- Pets prefer it diluted in water, but in an emergency giving it directly may be easier.
- Adding drops to the daily water bowl is an easy way to offer it (and it's safe for all animals who may drink it).
- Simply give 4 drops or one spray, whether giving it directly, adding it to water, applying topically, or misting the room.
- Essences are commonly taken 4 times a day, but in acute situations can be given several times an hour (frequency of application is how you increase the "dose," not by simply giving a larger amount).
Dexter’s Tip: Giving this product along with an herbal calming product can add a layer of synergistic benefits for stressful situations.