- Safe for use with and reduces the need for drugs like Cytopoint and Apoquel.
- Corrects the microbiome and seals leaky gut.
- Calms down excessive immune responses that drive inflammation in the body
- Relieves stress which aggravates this situation via the brain-gut-skin axis.
- Strengthens local immune responses in the gut to control the microbiome
- Actively resolves skin infections and inflammation
- Based on Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Bupleurum chinense root
- Scutellaria baicalensis root
- Panax ginseng root
- Rehmannia glutinosa root
- Angelica sinensis root
- Paeonia lactiflora root
- Ligusticum sinense cv. chuanxiong rhizome
- Zingiber officinale root
- Pinellia ternata rhizome
- Ziziphus jujuba fruit
- Glycyrrhiza uralensis root
- Natural flavoring
Mix directly into meals, or mix with broth and pour over food. Give twice daily as follows:
- Body weight - amount per meal
- Up to 30 pounds - ¼ teaspoon
- 30 to 60 pounds - ½ teaspoon
- 60 to 90 pounds - 1 teaspoon
- 90 pounds and up - 1½ teaspoons
Benefits are reinforced and give faster results by feeding real food diets, pro- and pre- biotics, omega 3 fatty acids, and other supportive herbs.