- Safe for use with and reduces the need for drugs like Cytopoint and Apoquel.
- Corrects the microbiome and seals leaky gut.
- Calms down excessive immune responses that drive inflammation in the body
- Relieves stress which aggravates this situation via the brain-gut-skin axis.
- Strengthens local immune responses in the gut to control the microbiome
- Actively resolves skin infections and inflammation
- Based on Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Bupleurum chinense root
- Scutellaria baicalensis root
- Panax ginseng root
- Rehmannia glutinosa root
- Angelica sinensis root
- Paeonia lactiflora root
- Ligusticum sinense cv. chuanxiong rhizome
- Zingiber officinale root
- Pinellia ternata rhizome
- Ziziphus jujuba fruit
- Glycyrrhiza uralensis root
- Natural flavoring
Mix directly into meals, or mix with broth and pour over food. Give twice daily as follows:
- Body weight - amount per meal
- Up to 30 pounds - ¼ teaspoon
- 30 to 60 pounds - ½ teaspoon
- 60 to 90 pounds - 1 teaspoon
- 90 pounds and up - 1½ teaspoons
One bottle of Cessorex lasts over a month for dogs 50 lbs and under; and for two weeks for 100 lb dogs.
If benefits are not seen, the dose can be safely doubled.
Benefits are reinforced and give faster results by feeding real food diets, pro- and pre-biotics, omega-3 fatty acids, and other supportive herbs.