- Rich in beta-glucans which are known to help activate immune cells and increase antibody production (to better help fight off infections).
- An active compound in Turkey Tail mushrooms, PSK, is being used to treat cancer in Japan.
- A study in dogs with hemangiosarcoma showed that feeding turkey tail extended survival times.
- Acts as a prebiotic in the gut.
- Easy to feed thanks to it's appealing umami flavor.
This product is exclusively Turkey Tail (Trametes versicolor) mushroom fruiting bodies grown on wood. They have been processed with hot water extraction before powdering to make the beta-glucans, which are the primary immune support feature of mushrooms, more bioavailable to the body.
Ingredients per 1/4 teaspoon:
- Turkey Tail (Trametes versicolor) Mushroom Extract - 458mg
Feeding Directions: Add daily to meals
Body Weight - Amount Per Day
- 1-30 lbs - 1/16 teaspoon
- 31-60 lbs - 1/8 teaspoon
- 61-100 lbs - 1/4 teaspoon
- 100+ lbs - 1/2 teaspoon
- Or as directed by your veterinarian. Doubling the dose for dogs with active cancer is advised.